Australian Department of Education and Training
Increase self-service through digital channels by understanding users who would ring the call centre (apprenticeships, higher education, and vocational training users).
We used our service design approach to build a 360-degree view of goals, behaviours and motivations. Through interviews, desk research, guerrilla testing, thematic analysis and co-design, we:
- Captured over 40 user needs.
- Created a series of personas reflecting the key groups.
- Mapped current user journeys and pain points.
- Created storyboards to demonstrate future potential services.
- Developed experience principles to govern the future design.
- Produced user stories so the DET could move into the redesign phase.
Led the UX design of the Alpha phase produced design standards and wireframes to implement across devices to help increase self-service amongst target audience.